SAFMA has four different corporate membership levels, namely Platinum, Gold, Silver and Blue. As a corporate member of SAFMA you will automatically gain access to, become part of, a network of leading facilities management practitioners, property practitioners, built environment professionals, and other stakeholders.
Cost of corporate membership:
|Platinum||R45 158.00 per annum|
|Gold||R35 561.00 per annum|
|Silver||R22 225.00 per annum|
|Blue||R7 586.00 per annum|
All SAFMA members enjoy the following benefits:
• Invitations to attend SAFMA networking functions
• Opportunity to participate in industry dialogues and policy forums
• Discounted member rate for the SAFMA conference and that of our affiliate organisations such as GBCSA, etc.
• Marketing and profiling through our members directory
• Option to sponsor and participate in various SAFMA events e.g. Spa Day, Golf Day, Conferences
• Discounted rates for advertising in the SAFMA newsletter
• Use of the SAFMA corporate member logo on your company website and printed materials
• Access to the latest industry information and updates
• Access to our knowledge bank which includes relevant industry research papers
All members must agree to abide by our code of professional conduct. Membership is only considered valid if your annual subscription is up to date. Individual members linked to a SAFMA corporate member have the opportunity to apply for a professional designation.